Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hello from ElaynaB Knits!

Hi everyone!

My mother and I have decided to start a blog together to combine the creative masterpieces of our two shops...that way, if we decide to complete an event together, we can register as one unit.

My name's Elayna...and I am the founder and creative mastermind behind the shop ElaynaB Knits. I currently have experience of running a booth at three separate events (Swampcon, Pink Cheetah Village, and Metrocon), and plan to hopefully do at least one event every season. My next convention will be in Jacksonville, FL at Wasabicon, while I'm also looking to do other conventions in the future as well.

Currently, I am accepting custom orders while I am also listing new items on my shop's website...so stay up to date with all of that! In my shop, I accept paypal and credit card.

Now, to finish off my first post, here's a list of items that I am thinking of producing in up and coming conventions. Take a look and let me know if you like any of these ideas, okay? Okay.

New Potential Items: 

  • Adventure Time
  • Castiel (Supernatural) Chibis
  • Super Mario Bros
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Attack on Titan
  • Avatar: Legend of Korra
  • Animal Crossing 
  • Large Doll Collection
Of course I have many items already listed in my shop...so feel free to check those out as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Elayna

No comments:

Post a Comment